Sunday, May 18, 2008

Metal Detecting Jimboomba

I have created this site mainly because there is a lack of information in my local area. I am a complete novice, I don't even own a metal detector yet, however, I am researching as much as I can before I go ahead and take the plunge.

This site will have an Australian flavour to it, why, because there is a serious lack of information in this country. I can't even find a local club in my area. Most of the great sites I look at are either from the US or the UK.

You will be able to follow me right from the beginning, from purchasing my first metal detector right through to all my finds. You'll also follow all my mistakes but hopefully, read along as I gain more experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Laurie,
I too am from the UK
Retired and interested in Metal detecting
It would be nice to see how far into it you are ?I live at Ormeau.
Derek Jones

Unknown said...

Buy Godrej Door Frame Metal Detector in India. Get best and cheap prices with installation guide. Know the features, application, technical specification, certificates and product comparison for Godrej Door Frame Metal Detector

Door Frame Metal Detector || Gold Metal Detector